Translating complex concepts
into simple stories.
Narrative Ads are some of our favorite kinds of videos to make.
They are fun, funny, informative, and tell a story that illustrates what makes your product, software, brand, or service the best out there.
These videos tend to be highly engaging and are a great way to introduce a product to your audience, showcase its uses to investors, or build awareness with a fun ad people will WANT to watch.
Internal & External Training
Training videos are a great way to streamline and automate your processes.
We see a lot of companies use internal and external training videos to:
• Train new employees in safety measures, company policies, or software.
• Demonstrate sales techniques and positioning to third parties.
• Digitize company resources.
Zoom Edits & Recaps
Zoom Edits are a great way to reuse content you've already created.
We can do a variety of treatments on zoom videos, including:
• Color correction
• Audio sweetening
• Adding brand assets
• Changing / replacing old presentation logos
• Cutting down into recaps, demos, and sizzles.
Courses & Digitized Content
Online Courses took the world by storm in our new remote reality.
Courses are a no-brainer for small businesses, tech, and other businesses who want to reduce the overhead of training, want to create passive income by digitizing content, or want to train employees. We've seen our customers successfully use courses for:
• Digitizing classes to create a new, online income stream.
• Disseminating information to employees and third parties for sales enablement.
• Training employees on safety protocols.
• Communicating company-wide announcements.
Explainer videos are perfect for companies with a complex idea, product, or system
that needs to be communicated clearly and simply.
We see a lot of software companies use explainer videos to:
• Explain how their technology works
• Tease a product release before the UI is complete
• Illustrate "unfilmable" topics like the cloud, data infrastructure, etc.